We're 12b1
We're 12b1
We're 12b1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are too kind and good......open and helpful......cute and crazy!!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share|
Tiêu đề

My Hobby!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

Arsene
Admin

Arsene

Tài năng của Arsene
Hạng: Admin
Level:133
Tài năng:/300

PostSubject: My Hobby!!!! My Hobby!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:25 am

To have a hobby is to know to spend one’s leisure moments. A hobby, besides providing an avenue of escape from boredom, can also add to one’s knowledge of human affairs. One of my hobbies is reading.
When my work is over or I have much spare time, I sit down in the privacy of my room and read the short news that written in English . Reading these news is like travelling round the world. As I read about the developments in the various parts of the world, I fell that I am there myself observing the incidents. I also fell that I am having contacts with many leaders and peoples of the world.
After reading news, I take a book which requires deep concentration, such as a English book or a book on Psychology. Obviously, I sometimes read a popular magazine too. Through this hobby I have learned that people every where are the same, in all ages and in all countries.
Reading, I think, has made men more human, broad-minded and sympathetic. It has brought me into contact with many great minds, and acquainted with the beauty of language and ideas. It has improved my powers of expression too. I have little difficulty in expressing my thoughts and feelings.
Thus, I could say that my hobby has made me a better person.

study

Hãy cảm ơn bài viết của Arsene bằng cách bấm vào"" nhé!!!

Back to top Go down

https://12b1lx.forumvi.com

Tiêuđề

My Hobby!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
::.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're 12b1 :: English-
Copyright © 2007 - 2010, wWw.A2Bmt.cOm
Founded by Mr.FR
Developed by A2's Members.