We're 12b1
We're 12b1
We're 12b1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are too kind and good......open and helpful......cute and crazy!!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share|
Tiêu đề

First post......my answer!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage

Arsene
Admin

Arsene

Tài năng của Arsene
Hạng: Admin
Level:133
Tài năng:/300

PostSubject: First post......my answer!!!! First post......my answer!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:14 pm

I am very sorry for keeping silent during that time. I don’t know how to reply yours and what to tell you because it seems the hardest matter that I’ve ever done. Is the explanation really essential right now? Deeply in my sould, I do believe it is the best way for you to leave me….I am a wild horse, so I’m not reasonable to you. Now, I am your past, you don’t need to pay attention to me, you have the right to ignore me as possible as you can and you also have the right to think about me whatever you want ( for ex: I am bad..ect)……I am not annoying.
I know that would hurt you for sure….but it can’t be continued to torment you, so I made that decision…..
Feelings, thoughts,….are useless here because you need to be calm and I don’t wanna you think of them. With the love from me, you got no happiness, so you had better find another one who is much better than me, who does deserve yours….Perhaps I am the worst boy in over the world….What I promised, I still hold it for you, you can get back whenever you want…I pray for you…….sorry.

Hãy cảm ơn bài viết của Arsene bằng cách bấm vào"" nhé!!!

Back to top Go down

https://12b1lx.forumvi.com

Tiêuđề

First post......my answer!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1
::.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're 12b1 :: English-
Copyright © 2007 - 2010, wWw.A2Bmt.cOm
Founded by Mr.FR
Developed by A2's Members.